One umbrella theme “Public Administration Futures: Professionalism and Leadership”.
The Calls-for-papers are now closed
Please note that the deadline for submitting your final papers has been extended to May 12!
For information, please find them below.
The Open abstracts/panels is for authors who wish to submit an abstract or organize a session for consideration to the 2013 Joint Congress of IIAS-IASIA, but do not believe that their topic fits under any of the panels, special workshop topics or other sessions.
- Future risks and strategies
- Leadership for the future
- Innovative service delivery for the future
- WG I: Education and Training Programme: aligning missions and quality
- WG II: State-Market Partnerships and Enterprise Management
- WG III: Public Sector Reform
- WG IV: Local Governance and Development
- WG V: Accountability, Culture & Trust
- WG VI: Public Sector Financial, Information and Performance Management
- WG VII: Leadership, Governance and Public Policy
- WG VIII: Management of Energy, Food Security and Welfare
- WG IX: Diversity and Gender in the Public Service
You may also download the Submission User Guide, should you need more assistance.